11 . Rail against s.th or someone شدیدا اعتراض کردن به چیزی یا کسی
The students railed against the change to a longer school year.
12. Off - the-rack حاضری، آماده
She has all her clothes made, she never buys a dress off - the - rack.
13. Rake s.b over the coals آبروی کسی را بردن، انتقاد شدید کردن
The manager raked me over the coals for being late.
14. Rake s.th in بلعیدن، از آن خود کردن
Our candidate will rake votes in by the thousands.
15. Run the gamut from X to Y همه چیز را شامل شدن
Our discussions run the gamut from wealth to war and education to the environment.
16. Run the gauntlet of s.th هفت خوان چیزی را گذراندن
After the play, the director found himself running the gauntlet of questions and doubts about his ability .
17. A sea change تغییر بزرگ
This is not the time for a sea change in our manufacturing division.
18 .To separate the wheat from the chaff سره را از ناسره جدا کردن
A look through the application will help you to separate the wheat from chaff.
19. Single-handedly به تنهایی، دست تنها
I built this house single-handedly.
20. Stem from نشات گرفتن از
Her success stems mostly from hard work.