110. A bedlam of s.th ... مجموعه ی بهم ریخته ای از
His grandmother’s house was already a bedlam of porcelain figurines.
111. Dote on s.b ... شدیدا ابراز علاقه کردن به
She dotes on her new grandchild.
112. Gun for s.th مصمم در به دست آوردن چیزی بودن
He is gunning for a promotion.
113. Ward off /Fend off جلوگیری کردن از چیزی
The captain warded off mutiny for as long as he could.
114. For all علیرغم
For all her studying, her performance on the test day was not good.
115. Not above doing ...اراده ترک را نداشتن
He is not above sleeping with prostitutes.
116. To be above s.th ... کار به او نمی آید وصله به او نمی چسبد
He was above denying his colleagues' share in the credit
117. Veer toward منحرف شدن از راه اصلی و صحیح
The militant branch veered toward a policy of unremitting aggression against their perceived ethnic rivals.
118. X is unbecoming of Y ( نمی آیند X) ( به Y)
Those involved had performed acts unbecoming of university students.
119. To be chary of محتاط بودن در زمینه ای / خسیس بودن
He was chary of the risks involved.
120. X is anathema to s.b مورد تنفر شخصی بودن X
Violence was anathema to them.
121. Have an eye for s.th در تشخیص چیزی مهارت داشتن
She has an eye for a bargain.